WEBINAR - DUI Investigations and CNS Depressant Drug Categories
Member's Fee: $0
Non-Member & Civilian Fee: $0
*VIEW THIS WEBINAR AT OUR OFFICE OR ON YOUR OWN (see **IMPORTANT NOTE below)
This series of six webinars will introduce the participant to the different training levels of DUI for police officers, the seven drug categories of impairment, and combinations of drug(s)/alcohol impairment.
The first webinar in the series will introduce the participant to the definition of drug, the different levels of training officers may have, and the first drug category- CNS Depressants.
The following objectives will apply for this webinar:
- Introduction to the levels of training between SFST, ARIDE, and DRE officers in Illinois
- What a drug is
- Identify the seven drug categories and introduction to the ARIDE/DRE Matrix
- Identify the common medical or mental conditions which may mimic signs and symptoms of CNS Depressants
- List indicators that may emerge during the three phases of a DUI investigation
- Discuss toxicology sampling and result
**IMPORTANT NOTE: Once an officer has Registered on our website, a LINK will be sent so that you may REGISTER IN ADVANCE for this webinar viewing on Zoom. Registrant shall receive an evaluation to complete after viewing of webinar and evaluation must be completed and sent to email@example.com to receive a training certificate with listed mandates met – No Evaluation, No Credit.