City of Carrollton - Police Department
POLICE OFFICER POSITION
The City of Carrollton Police Department will be taking applications for the position of Police Officer. This position is a Full-Time position.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Officers of the City of Carrollton are charged with the duties of preservation of the peace, order, and safety of the City; and along with the duties of protecting the rights of persons, property, and by enforcing all laws of the City and of the State of Illinois.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS: It is suggested that anyone submitting an application, possess the proper credentials set forth by the Illinois Training and Standards Board.
Individuals must be 21 years of age, possess a valid Illinois driver’s license, and be able pass a thorough background check. Further questions as to the qualifications, may be submitted to the Chief of Police for explanation.
Phone: 217-942-3135 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Starting wage-$23.68
- After 6 months - $24.22
- Health and Dental Insurance (80% paid by employer, 20% paid by employee)
- IMRF Retirement
- 14 Paid Holidays
- 1 week vacation time after one year of service, 32 Personal, 12 hours of sick time per month, and compensation time accumulation
Applications may be picked up at the Carrollton City Hall, Monday thru Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
This posting will be effective thru June 6, 2023 at noon. Please submit an application, resume, and other qualifications. All applications that are on file at that time will be reviewed and considered.
Village of Brighton, IL 62012
The Brighton Illinois Police Department is seeking applications for a Full Time certified police officer.
Compensation: $21.00 an hour.
- Applicant must possess a current State of Illinois certification by the Illinois Law Enforcement Training and Standards Board. Certification by the state of employment outside of Illinois will be accepted provided the certification is accepted and recognized by the Illinois Law Enforcement Training and Standards Board.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Valid FOID Card.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- IMRF Retirement Plan
12 hours shifts, Nights
Please Send Resumes to: email@example.com
Sgt. Dustin Ford DSN #31
Brighton Police Department
206 South Main
Brighton , IL 62012
RUSHVILLE POLICE DEPARTMENT
We are in desperate need of officers.
The City of Rushville Police Department is accepting applications for immediate fill for Full & Part-Time Police Officers. Certified officers may be able to lateral to the full-time position.
Applications may be picked up at
Rushville City Hall, 111 E. Washington St., between the hours of 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Rick Wright Badge #295
Chief of Police
Rushville Police Dept.
220 W. Washington St.
Rushville, IL 62681
WEST CENTRAL ILLINOIS CRIMINAL JUSTICE COUNCIL - MOBILE TEAM UNIT #9
HIRING - FIELD MONITOR POSITION
POSITION START DATE OF: JULY 1, 2023
- Part-Time Position - $21/hour - No Benefits
- Possibility of 30-60 Hours a Month
- Responsible for the organization, delivery, monitoring and evaluation of law enforcement In-Service and In-House training courses within an 11-county region
- Personal Vehicle used with mileage reimbursement at State Rate per mile
- Prior law enforcement experience as a non-probationery law enforcement officer
- Knowledge and/or experience in police training operations
- Ability to clearly articulate verbal and written correspondence
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office computer programs
- Possess Valid Driver's License and Firearm Owners Identification Card
- Ability to physically set-up and tear down classrooms
APPLY NOW - SEND COVER LETTER & RESUMÉ TO: DIRECTOR@MTU9.ORG
MUST BE RECEIVED BY THIS EMAIL BY MIDNIGHT, MAY 31, 2023
Village of Brooklyn Police Department
312 south 5th street
Brooklyn, Illinois 62059
(618) 274-2198 (Office)
(618) 274-2450 (Fax)
Notice of Open Patrolman Position
The Village of Brooklyn is currently accepting applications for the position of patrolman with the Brooklyn police Department. This position is considered full-time; however, part-time certified applicants will also be considered for available open positions.
Requirements for full-time patrolman position
- 21 years of age
- Valid driver's license
- Be able to obtain an Illinois firearms identification card (FOID).
- Be able to pass the State of Illinois P.O.W.E.R. test.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- No prior felony convictions / Pass a background check
Requirements for part-time patrolman position
- State of Illinois full-time or part-time certified law enforcement basic training
- Be able to obtain a waiver from the Illinois Police Training and Standards Board
- Valid driver's license
- No prior felony convictions / Pass a background check
- $21.00 hourly rate for full-time or part-time position
- Medical, vision and dental insurance (50 dollars per pay period/employee contribution)
- 2 weeks PTO accrued monthly, 3 weeks PTO after 1 year of service.
- Take home car (subject to mileage restrictions)
- Free housing
- FLEX time
- 3 bereavement days
- Paid training for police academy or Other specialized post training opportunities.
- Secondary detail positions at $50.00 an hour pay rate. Flexible shifts
"Founded by chance, sustained by courage"
Available opportunity positions
- Evidence Officer
- School Resource Officer
- FTO Officer
- Auxiliary Supervisor
- SRT positions
The Village of Brooklyn invests heavily in its Information Technology (IT) capabilities. The Department utilizes license plate readers, digital ticketing and video capturing systems that require officers to have a level of comfort and competency with technology usage.
Given the unique environment of the Village's entertainment industry and proximity to downtown St. Louis, officers obtain significant experience handing a wide variety of situations in a short amount of time. As a small, busy department, we operate as a team; therefore, a willingness to work as part of a team is required. This provides frequent opportunities for new officers to be mentored in order to succeed and for experienced officers to share knowledge with newer officers. If you are interested in a career in law enforcement or are a certified officer looking to gain more experience and knowledge, then consider becoming a Brooklyn Police Officer.
Applications can be picked up in person at the Brooklyn Police Department 24/7. For an emailed application, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications can be mailed to 312 S. 5th St. Brooklyn, IL 62059 attention Chief of Police.
Chief Thomas Jeffery
Brooklyn Police Department
Caseyville Police Department
10 W. Morris Street
Caseyville, IL 62232
TAKING APPLICATIONS FOR LATERAL ENTRY POLICE OFFICER
TURN IN RESUME TO THE CASEYVILLE POLICE DEPARTMENT - ADDRESS LISTED ABOVE - OR EMAIL TO email@example.com
Starting Pay: $70,128 $32.11/hr
- HEALTH INSURANCE
- LIFE INSURANCE
- WORKER'S COMPENSATION
- SICK LEAVE
- COMPENSATORY HOURS
- 12 PAID HOLIDAYS
- PERSONAL LEAVE
- CLOTHING ALLOWANCE
- EDUCATIONAL INCENTIVE PROGRAM
- DOWNSTATE POLICE PENSION
- LONGEVITY PAY INCREASES
- DETECTIVE DIVISION
- DEA TASK FORCE
- K-9 OFFICER
- FIELD TRAINING OFFICER
- ILEAS SPECIAL RESPONSE TEAM
- ILEAS MOBILE FIELD FORCE
- SCHOOL RESOURCE OFFICER
- AUTO THEFT TASK FORCE
- MAJOR CASE SQUAD
- ACCIDENT RECONSTRUCTIONIST
- CODE ENFORCEMENT OFFICER
The Crestwood Police Department
1 Detjen Dr.
Crestwood, MO 63126
75 Years of service
August 9, 2022
City of Crestwood, Missouri
POLICE OFFICER JOB NOTICE
The City of Crestwood Missouri is seeking qualified applicants to fill the position of police officer.
This entry level position requires the officer to work various duty hours. Traditional law enforcement duties include but are not limited to preventive patrol operations, traffic investigation and enforcement, criminal investigations and other services related of a peace officer.
Candidates who are already employed as peace officers are required to have a Class A level Missouri P.O.S.T. certification, or for out-of-state applicants, expect to have received such certification via the Missouri P.O.S.T. Veteran Peace Officer Exam during this hiring process. Candidates who are not currently employed as peace officers must be attending a qualified P.O.S.T. certified police academy expecting to graduate with a minimum of 800 hours training, and a Missouri Class A Peace Officers License.
A college degree (A.S. or A.A., B.S. or B.A., Post Graduate) is preferred but not required. U.S. Armed Forces service with Honorable Discharge may be substituted for the above stated college preference.
Applicants must have a valid driver's license from their state of residence. Successful applicants will be required to take a written examination, take part in scheduled interviews, and be able to pass a thorough background examination. Successful candidates will also be required to submit to psychological testing and a physical examination before employment.
Starting Salary $57,000 with yearly step increases to $ 76,000.
For consideration, qualified applicants must submit a completed application to Janet Gravagna by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to: Janet Gravagna, City of Crestwood, 1 Detjen Drive, Crestwood, MO 63126. An employment Application and job description may be downloaded from the City’s website at https://www.cityofcrestwood.org/166/Human-Resources or obtained at the Crestwood Government Center, One Detjen Dr., Crestwood, MO 63126.
If you would like to know more about The Crestwood Police Department please contact Officer Dion Olson at email@example.com
Applications accepted until filled.
The City of Crestwood is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Are you interested in a career in law enforcement? The Mt. Olive Police Department is looking for good individuals to join our force as full-time and part-time police officers. Below are our hiring standards:
- Be of good moral character, of temperate habits, of sound health, and physically and mentally able to perform assigned duties.
- Be at least twenty-one (21) years of age.
- Pass a medical examination.
- Possess a high school diploma or GED certificate.
- Possess a valid State of Illinois driver’s license.
- Possess no prior felony convictions.
- Any individual who has served in the U.S. military must have been honorably discharged.
- Previous law enforcement experience is helpful. Applicants that have completed at least the Illinois Part-Time Law Enforcement Academy will be given preference over applicants who have not.
- Applicants will be required to complete the written application process, have an oral interview, and pass a background check.
Benefits for full-time officers include paid vacation after a year, $400 uniform allowance, 12 paid holidays, 3 personal days a year, health/vision and dental insurance paid for the officer, and a $50,000 life insurance policy. The City of Mt. Olive also matches up to an 8% contribution to a savings plan.
Interested applicants can pick up an application Monday-Friday 7:30 AM to 3:30 PM at the police department located at 215 E. Main Street, Mt. Olive, IL 62069. Applications can also be requested at the above stated email address.
Lincoln Police Department
710 5th Street
The City of Lincoln is accepting applications for Lateral Police Officer. Lincoln, a small city with a population around 14,000, is a wonderful community that it the hub of four large cities within 30 minutes. Our new, state of the art, police station is home to 28 officers that support SRO, K9, general and narcotics investigators, crime scene technicians and some of the best civilian staff to work with. LPD Officers are provided with high quality equipment and trianing.
Benefits: Starting Salary $66,208 Top Salary $87,394.20, Health, Vision, Dental Insurance.
Upon Date of Hire: Vacation, Person Time Off, Sick Time, Holiday Pay, School Time (for training), Comp Time offered at 2x Downstate Pension Plan / Article 3, College Reimbursement for Bachelors Degree, 12-Hour Schedule, Every other weekend off, Assigned to your own squad car.
Requirements: ILETSB Certified, 2 years continous service, Must be 21, Valid High School Diploma, Valid Drivers License,
Residency: Surrounding Counties: DeWitt (Clinton), Macon (Decatur), Mason (Havana), Mclean (Bloomington), Menard (Petersberg area), Sangamon (Springfield), Tazewell (Peoria area)