Latent Print Technology Workshop: A Latent Print Practicum
Member's Fee: $0
Non-Member & Civilian Fee: $0
This eight-hour workshop is designed for evidence technicians, detectives, or other individuals who process crime scenes for latent print evidence. It will provide them with an opportunity to practice methods for processing crime scenes for latent print evidence.
Lecture time will be minimized so that participation in practical exercises can be maximized. Over 85% of the classroom time is spent in hands on practical exercises.
- Successful Latent Print Development on various substrates.
- Photographic documentation of latent print impression evidence.
- Recovery of latent print impression evidence from various substrates
- Use of Department issued equipment for documenting and collecting latent print impression evidence.
- Chemical processing techniques for latent print development.